In These Shoes
If we mutually agree Great Clips is a good fit and you sign a franchise agreement(s), here is a very basic outline of what you can expect leading up to and following your first salon opening:
- Attend Building Your Legacy training in Minneapolis, complete online Great Clips University (GCU) courses.
- Look for real estate.
- Design/build site with Great Clips’ Facilities & Purchasing group and your local general contractor.
- Recruit & interview staff.
- Focus on heavy marketing and executing the Grand Opening plan.
- Be present in salon as much as possible to get a feel for employees, customers and flow of action.
Post Grand Opening
- Start growing your multi-unit organization! Seek future sites, meet regularly with your manager(s), and always recruit staff.
Longer Term Franchisee Opportunities
- Continue to grow your organization to the size you desire.
- MARC: Marketing and Advisory Review Council made of up of elected franchisees.
- Taking leadership role in local franchisee-run co-ops.
- Participate in task forces.
- And much more.