We're Here to Help From the Ground Up
With a network of more than 1,000 owners and an innovative executive team behind you, you are never alone. There is always someone who has been in your shoes and can relate to exactly what you’re experiencing. Once you join Great Clips we can help you establish a quality site:
- We will assign you a Great Clips Real Estate Manager and a local commercial broker when available to help you establish a quality site by partnering with real estate developers and landlords in your market.
- Once your site is secured, our Facilities & Purchasing Department will assist you in ordering all the equipment necessary to open your salon.
Training & Staffing
Our owner, salon manager, and stylist training are the most comprehensive in the industry, and our recruitment strategies are an invaluable tool for owners.
- Our two-day, Building Your Legacy training highlights all aspects of the Great Clips operating systems for our new owners.
- We have more than 65 conveniently-located North American training centers provide stylist and manager training.
- Great Clips also employs Education Specialists who provide ongoing training to Great Clips stylists and salon managers across North America.
- Our stylist recruitment website garners more than 41,000 online applications every year!
- We have powerful relationships with many area cosmetology schools, providing you access to stylists just beginning their careers.
A Tested Market Strategy
We have invested more than $1 million in core customer research to help identify what our customers want and expect when they enter our salons. To take advantage of this research, your Great Clips Marketing team will help you develop and implement a salon grand opening plan and support you with long-term local marketing strategies and tactics.
Continued Support Throughout Your Journey
Great Clips provides both experienced people and technology to help you continually improve your salons. We have a staff of more than 50 Business Services professionals assisting owners and their managers. Our proprietary software, Styleware Touch, is the leading management tool in the industry, tracking cash and inventory, employee productivity and performance, scheduling, staffing, and payroll. And just in case you have any issue, your technology tools will be supported 24/7.
Want to know more? REQUEST MORE INFO